Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogging

Share
1st picture uploaded into my blog - Headhunter The Kadazan Boi (2008)


It's been a while since a started to blogging.. almost 5 years! Dang... it was a long period (of course i didnt updates my blog every single day! duh!)

So yeah, practically i got 3 blogs. Hmmm photoblog, rojak blog, entertainment blog.. 

none of my blog is famous. LOL do i really care? nope. ahahaha. i just really love blogging and writing. yeah for sure my grammar wasn't perfect 100% but hmm as long as my readers understand then i find no big deal at it. 

I'm blogging since 2008 which is 5 years ago... i do blog when i have some time or how do i call it? Rajin! yeah...

Update about me? Currently in my final year of studies. Soon going to enter the real world. godammit! Not really sure if im ready or not. but hey, the clock won't stop, the world don't stop spinning and we will never be ready for anything. 

In my next post, im going to story about my trip to Kuching, Sarawak the land of Hornbill last year (2011) So keep on visiting my blog ya..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails