Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Behind the scene (Mimi's Engagement)

Share
After the engagement ceremony over all of them the ladies just can't stop posing and gave me sexy-wild posed *winked

I'm doing my part by portrait 'em into pictures.. easy...

Jassinta and Maxine, my colleagues from Sabah Tourism Board
(Togetherness* practical there)


This is Marilyn oso my colleagues


The girl-who-already-engaged


for those who didn't know bout her, Jassinta is Miss Sabah 2010 winner
will represent Sabah this coming July / August for Miss Malaysia World


They are single ladies... ohhh single ladies


Mimi with her friends doing some eating action


opppsss first-sighted love?? hahaha


Fidelis another man-in-action on that day


my ladies





Guess who is her (pictures below)




Any guessing?? ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails