Saturday, August 27, 2011

Guinness Arthur's Day Launch Party!

Share
on 4th of August 2011, I went to Arthur's Day Launch Party at Sunway Giza Mall. The event site was right in front of "The Beer Factory" and also inside the shop. :))

Only 100 VIPs with their friends and of course, the media are allowed in this event.

me and my sis came early so we managed to sit at Celebrities seat.. aahahaha..

having chicken chop.. yummy..


this is the stage.


yeah.. to Arthur!!


my sis.. 1st time drinking stout.


Elaine Daly as one of the emcee that night.


Prema Yin


yeay.. hot chick..!



drunk?? not yet..

















overall i had so much fun. eventhough the next day i got exam. but then no worries.. ehehe..
for more info log on to my facebook page: Craig Ansibin Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails